Woodstock Villas is situated 3.5 KM ahead of Madikeri Town entrance arch which is known as Sampigekatte Junction (Mysore Madikeri Road). Coorg is a marvellous hill station of southern part of Karnataka. The villas have got unique features like the view of misty hills, lush green valleys, evergreen forests and the view of old Madikeri town will definitely lure one’s eyes. The region is surrounded by coffee plantations, orange groves, cardamom, pepper plants and dense forests. The location will give you a feel home away from home with luxury and ultimate comfort. A stay at LV Woodstock Villas and the memories will linger in you for the rest of your life.
Vacations Woodstock Villas, Coorg
Woodstock Villa is situated 3.5 KM ahead of Madikeri Town Entrance Arch which is known as Sampigekatte Junction (Mysore Madikeri Road).
Max Occupany – 2 Adults + 2 Chidlren below 8 years
2 Beds or 1 King Size Bed & 1 Queen Bed
- Volley Ball
- Board Games
- Full Equipped Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Table tennis
- Plantation Tour
- Guided Walks/Hikes
- Visit Sunset Point
- Jeep Safari
- Local Sightseeing
- Tour Guide (Subject to availability)
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Spotting
- Raja's seat - is where the kings would sit and watch the sunsets with their
- consorts. Considered one of most scenic locations
- Abbi Falls - Coorg’s most popular waterfall is a 5 km drive from the main town.
- Talacauvery - the birthplace of river Cauvery. Besides being a pilgrimage
- centre, Talacauvery is known for its natural beauty.
- Nisargadhama - The 64-acre island, Its breath-taking beautiful surrounding are lush with thick foliage of bamboo groves, sandalwood and teak trees
- Dubare Reserve Forest & Elephant Camp
- Tibetan Monastery - Bylekuppe near Kushalanagar is one of the largest
- Tibetan settlements in south India.
Woodstock Villas, Madikeri – Mysore Highway , Sampiogekatte, Next to Welcome Arch, Madikeri 571201 Kodagu Karnataka
Tel: +91 8152804333 / +91 8272200888 / 298100
Check-in: 12:00 hrs
Check-out: 10:00 hrs
Airport: Mangalore Airport (136 Km/3.5 hrs)
Bangalore International Airport (250 Km / 5 hrs)